We are so grateful to our Board of Directors and Advisory Board for all they do to support and guide Lettuce Grow.
President & Volunteer Operations Manager: J. Rima Green (Oregon Master Gardener; retired project manager, Tektronix; independent consultant on Native American Issues.)
Vice President: Denissia Withers (MA in Sustainability Education; Garden Designer, Instructor, Portland State University)
Treasurer: Brenda Barnhill, Attorney at Law (Tax Attorney, Accountant, Business owner)
- Board Member: Ray Lewis, PhD (Consultant on Higher Education issues)
- Board Member: Gail Gredler (Horticulture Instructor, Chemeketa Community College)
- Board Member: Nik Shearer (Landscaper, 2011 Lettuce Grow Program Graduate)
- Board Member: Dan Bravin (Multnomah County Office of Sustainability)
- Noelle Studer-Spevak: (Orange Splot Urban Architecture)
- Advisory Board:
- Sarah Patterson (Founder, Attorney at Law) An Oregon Master Gardener and attorney, Sarah founded Lettuce Grow in 2007. Beginning with one garden, she has grown our garden and education program to involve 12 Oregon correctional facilities in 2014. A member of a proud multi-generational gardening family, Sarah practiced federal Social Security disability law for 25 years, and then developed a successful marketing company for lawyers. She is a graduate of Marquette University and the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.
- Gail Langelletto (Oregon State University, Director of Oregon Master Gardener Program)
Lettuce Grow Garden Foundation has adopted a nondiscrimination policy and a conflict of interest policy. It does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Lettuce Grow is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression